President Joe Biden tested negative Monday evening, the White House said.
The White House announced Monday evening that Jill Biden has tested positive for COVID-19 while on vacation in aware and is “experiencing only mild symptoms.” Jill Biden is double-vaxxed and twice boosted.
President Biden tested negative on Monday, but will continue to test and watch for symptoms, the White House said.
First lady Jill Biden has tested positive for COVID-19 but is experiencing only mild symptoms currently.
The first lady was experiencing "mild symptoms," according to her spokeswoman.
First lady Jill Biden reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday, nearly a year after she last tested positive for the coronavirus.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed