Judge Scott McAfee ordered that all of the hearings and trials related to Trump's Georgia RICO case will be televised and streamed online.
Trump has waived his right to an arraignment and entered a not-guilty plea to 13 felony counts in Georgia.
The mugshots and the charges they face, briefly explained.
The 19 defendants in the election interference case are sparring with prosecutors over when a trial might start, and whether it will be in state or federal court.
Former President Trump has entered a plea of not guilty in the Georgia election interference case and waived his right to appear at his arraignment.
Here's Trump's waiver of appearance at arraignment and not guilty plea in Georgia.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed