A court document was accidentally posted online before being removed that revealed that the Georiga grand jury is weighing RICO charges, forgery charges, conspiracy charges, and a charge of solicitation of violation of oath by a public official.
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis must be removed from the Trump investigation!
Trump told former Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan not to testify before the Fulton County grand jury and is tampering with a witness in the investigation.
Trump has reached the point where he is now blaming Biden, a federal official, for his indictment in a local case in Fulton County, Georgia.
Trump went on a Monday morning rampage and demanded that he get to present a case before the Fulton County, GA grand jury that pushed his Big Lie that the 2020 election was stolen.
RICO is a law traditionally used to indict mob bosses and gang leaders.
The document, which Reuters first reported came from the Fulton County court, listed 12 felony counts and one serious felony count for violating Georgia’s RICO Act.
As numerous Atlanta teachers and school administrators have already learned the hard way, RICO — at least in Georgia — is not just for mobsters.
Trump's fear of charges in Georgia has led to a new step: The former president is now explicitly urging a relevant Republican witness not to testify.
A look at what that Trump has said, and what the law says.
The document was taken down, but not before people took screenshots that purportedly showed charges against Trump.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed