Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi said that Kevin McCarthy and House Republicans look pathetic as they allow Trump to act as their puppeteer.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and his campaign of division, smugness, and white entitlement are failing in every way imaginable.
North Korea could impose demands in order for the U.S. to retrieve Travis King, Michael McCaul said Sunday
Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said Sunday he thinks U.S. Army Pvt. Travis King made a “serious mistake” by crossing the border into North Korea and expressed concerns about the treatment King has r…
Nancy Pelosi said on Sunday that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy was “playing politics” with the idea of expunging former President Donald Trump’s two impeachments.
"If I believed the stuff that's written about me in the papers and reported about me on the mainstream news sites, I would definitely not vote for me,” Kennedy said.
Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley, Vivek Ramaswamy, Chris Christie and Tim Scott also qualified based on the latest polling.
Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that former President Donald Trump was a "puppeteer" making those who do his bidding "look pathetic." | Clips
Former Vice President Mike Pence said he’s “not yet convinced” that Donald Trump’s actions on January 6, 2021, were criminal, as the former president faces a potential indictment over his actions that day.
A Democrat's fund-raising connections to Jeffrey Epstein became fodder for discussion in a House hearing last week.
Former Vice President Mike Pence, a candidate for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that the Department of Justice had lost the confidence of the American people." | Clips
"I think he was running from his problems," Rep. Michael McCaul said of Travis King.
“This is about being afraid," former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said.
Gov. Jay Inslee said that the consequences of climate change have hit sooner than expected.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed