Sen. Chuck Grassley on Thursday released a confidential FBI informant's unverified claim that the Biden family "pushed" a Ukrainian oligarch to pay them $10 million
Even though Trump is pushing for it, House Republicans don't have the votes needed to pass a symbolic resolution expunging his impeachments.
After Rep. James Comer and Sen. Chuck Grassley released an FBI document containing debunked Biden bribery claims, Rep. Jamie Raskin took apart the Republicans.
An FBI source claimed that a Burisma executive bragged about sending illicit payments to Joe and Hunter Biden.
GWU law professor Jonathan Turley said the release of a document detailing allegations of bribery involving Joe Biden proved that a special counsel was needed.
Any doubts about the identity of the "big guy" in Hunter Biden's dealings has been removed with the release of an FBI document.
An FBI informant alleged that the Ukrainian energy company at the center of the Biden bribery allegations was forced to pay up.
A controversial document has been released that says exactly what a source told the FBI about efforts to bribe the Bidens.
On Thursday's broadcast of NBC's "MTP Now," NBC News Capitol Hill Correspondent Ali Vitali reacted to the release of the 1023 form by Sen. Chuck Grassley | Clips
On Thursday's broadcast of NBC's "MTP Now," NBC News Capitol Hill Correspondent Ali Vitali said that Republicans in Congress will use the FBI 1023 form on | Clips
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed