Kevin McCarthy told reporters that he is hearing that people are now going to vote for Trump because he has been indicted multiple times.
Trump tried to get the hush money case moved out of New York and into federal court, but a judge has rejected his motion.
While trying to humiliate President Biden, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) humiliated herself by showing nude photos of Hunter Biden during a House hearing.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) told House Republicans at the IRS whistleblower hearing that if they are interested in following evidence, they should investigate Ivanka Trump for felony fraud.
With a third potential indictment against him, the walls continue to close in on Trump.
The more some Republicans tie themselves to Trump, the less electable they become in general.
The president has taken swipes at Republicans, including a video playfully featuring Marjorie Taylor Greene as a narrator, but he and his allies are avoiding one target: his predecessor’s legal woes.
Donald Trump’s legal troubles deepened earlier this week when he was informed by special counsel Jack Smith that he’s the target of the criminal investigation into the aftermath of the 2020 election – the clearest sign yet that the former president could soon face more criminal charges.
The longshot Democratic presidential candidate is testifying on alleged social media censorship, at the invitation of House Republicans.
Editor’s note: The Hill’s Morning Report is our daily newsletter that dives deep into Washington’s agenda. To subscribe, click here or fill out the box below. Former GOP pr…
Republican Rep. Anna Paulina Luna of Florida called out Democrats after a hearing on the Hunter Biden probe, claiming they tried to make race an issue.
A key witness in the Hunter Biden investigation has come forward, and his testimony is bad news for the Biden family.
Disney, Netflix, Amazon, and other studios rejected Sound of Freedom, producer Eduardo Verástegui told Breitbart News.
On Wednesday's broadcast of Newsmax TV's "The Record," Harvard Law Professor and Newsmax Legal Analyst Alan Dershowitz stated that we cannot trust the | Clips
Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) came to Trump's defense over reports that the DOJ has been weighing potential charges against him.
House Republicans on the House Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party are planning to investigate ties between the University of California at Berkeley and China.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene argued that nude pictures of Hunter Biden are the evidence that America needs to see.
Donald Trump is angry that the speaker hasn't endorsed his campaign. To placate him, McCarthy privately vowed to hold a vote to clear Trump's impeachments. Now, that promise is coming due.
Did the FDA approve new Alzheimer's drug Leqembi to improve President Joe Biden's reelection odds in lieu of decreasing cognitive health
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed