President Erdoğan reversed himself on the eve of NATO’s summit in Vilnius.
Biden’s big Europe trip could have major implications for Ukraine.
Sweden is now on track to become NATO’s 32nd member.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Tuesday that uncertainty over whether the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) alliance will offer admission to Ukraine motivates Russia to continue…
The representative of U.S. strength, got off the plane and rubbed his chin, trying to figure out where to go.
Turkey has officially backed the NATO membership bid of Sweden in exchange for the Nordic nation's support of Islamic country joining the EU.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed