JUST IN: Biden Regime Files Notice of Appeal in MO v. Biden Censorship Case with Gateway Pundit as Lead Plaintiff - Demands the Right to Keep Censoring Conservatives | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila | 42
The Biden Regime on Wednesday filed a notice of appeal in the Missouri v Biden censorship case.
A huge win for freedom of speech!
The Justice Department filed a notice of appeal Wednesday evening regarding a federal court ruling that would limit Biden administration officials’ communication with social media companies, …
A Trump-appointed judge just blocked the White House from fighting misinformation, citing free speech concerns.
The case, which could alter how the government battles disinformation, is a flashpoint in a broader effort by conservatives to document what they contend is a liberal conspiracy to silence their views.
Republican Attorney General Andrew Bailey of Missouri said that the United States “always rejected censorship” after a federal judge issued an injunction.
The unusual July 4 ruling found that the Biden administration's contacts with web platforms amounted to "censorship."
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed