The US State Department has issued a stern warning, advising Americans to “reconsider travel” to mainland China due to “arbitrary” law enforcement and increased risk of wrongful detention.
BREAKING: Independence Day Victory for Free Speech - Trump-Appointed Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction Prohibiting DHS, FBI, DOJ, and Other Agencies from Colluding with Big Tech to Censor Americans in MO v. Biden Case - with Gateway Pundit as Lead Plaintiff! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 120
Monumental Independence Day Verdict!
A federal judge blocked Biden administration officials Tuesday from communicating with social media companies, as two Republican state attorneys general challenge the legality of the administration…
A judge blocked members of the Biden administration from having further contact with social media companies during a censorship trial.
The order came in a lawsuit filed by the attorneys general of Missouri and Louisiana, who claim the administration is trying to silence its critics.
The Israeli military claimed Tuesday that Palestinian terrorists have been using a mosque in Jenin as a base for their operations.
A federal judge ruled the Biden Administration likely violated the First Amendment when it worked with social media companies to censor opposing views.
The ruling and order are the latest developments in a long-running lawsuit spearheaded by Republican-led states.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed