The president took umbrage at a question from Jacqui Heinrich after the Supreme Court ruled against his student loan forgiveness plan.
A Republican LGBTQ group has blasted Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) over an ad released by his presidential campaign that the organization called “homophobic.” Log Cabin Republicans, the largest GO…
The end of affirmative action is not the beginning of a new era of more equal admissions.
Last fall, just when the Supreme Court was gearing up to start a new term, Chief Justice John Roberts told an audience in Colorado that he was looking forward to a return to normal where the public would be able to attend oral arguments in person after a Covid-induced break and metal barricades, erected to ward off protesters in the wake of the reversal of Roe v. Wade, would finally come down.
A state task force has finalized its proposal to compensate African Americans affected by slavery and racist atrocities. The plan is now in lawmakers’ hands.
Chief justice John Roberts spent months amassing institutional capital with centrist-seeming rulings. This week, he cashed in with dramatic victories for the right.
A shadow has settled over the education system in Bucks County. And your school could be next.
The best way to save it is to amend it.
Former President Donald Trump encountered an unexpected fan during a visit to Philadelphia on Friday.
You have to hit certain polling metrics to qualify. But what happens if there aren’t enough polls conducted?
They have other plans to try to boost minority admissions at colleges after the Supreme Court's decision, like going after policies that benefit the children of alumni.
RFK Jr. slammed Biden for failing to “bring Congress together” on the student debt issue after SCOTUS struck his debt transfer down.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed