Donald Trump Jr. has been obsessed for years with Hunter Biden, so after the DOJ plea deal, Trump Jr. melted into a stream of whining.
House Oversight Committee ranking member Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) called on Republicans to investigate Jared Kushner's Saudi billions now that Hunter Biden has reached a plea deal with the DOJ.
Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) reacted disgracefully to the news that Hunter Biden will plead guilty to two misdemeanors.
Republican Governor Ron DeSantis has remade the Florida state supreme court from a liberal majority to a hard right conservative, with the help of a "secretive panel" led by Leonard Leo.
Hunter Biden cooperated with prosecutors, listened to his defense attorneys, and will receive a light sentence. Maybe Donald Trump should've tried this?
In the wake of his arrest, Donald Trump has the right to remain silent. He probably should've exercised that right before appearing on Fox News yesterday.
It's notable that White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was accused of violating the Hatch Act, but the contextual details matter.
Hunter Biden’s plea agreement put him in the cross-hairs of President Biden’s adversaries once again.
Congressional Republicans accused President Biden of orchestrating a lenient penalty for his son, while Democrats argued that bringing any charges reflected the Justice Department’s independence.
The president's son reached a plea agreement, but GOP scrutiny is unlikely to dissipate.
Oversight Chair James Comer said the plea deal would have "no impact" on his panel's investigation into President Joe Biden and his family.
The “nothing left to see, please keep moving” argument won’t wash.
ABC's Jonathan Karl threw cold water on President Joe Biden's claim that his son, Hunter, was innocent after he was charged Tuesday.
ABC's chief Washington correspondent Jonathan Karl said Tuesday on "The View" that Hunter Biden's plea deal was a "big victory." | Clips
Conservatives blasted the "sweetheart" deal prosecutors have given to Hunter Biden, with many suggesting the justice system is "two-tiered."
McCarthy said the plea deal for Hunter Biden should mean that the DOJ should not be able to withhold any documents from Congress now.
Tucker Carlson on Tuesday posted episode 5 of his show after the Justice Department announced joke charges against Hunter Biden.
A charging decision is expected soon. Here’s what we know about the investigation.
The key was to get Hunter to plead to a couple of minor offenses with little or no jail time. The White House and the media could then declare the scandal over and insist that there is nothing more…
Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson weighed in on Hunter Biden's "sweetheart deal" with Trump-appointed prosecutor David Weiss.
Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance (R) on Tuesday doubled down on holding up President Biden's Department of Justice (DOJ) nominees.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed