E. Jean Carroll has amended her defamation lawsuit to include more defamatory statements that Trump made about her during his CNN town hall.
On Fox News, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) linked his investigation into President Joe Biden's finances with his poll numbers against Trump and therefore, the upcoming election.
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) will be running new advertising targeting endangering House Republicans for not condemning Trump's call to defund law enforcement.
Since his investigation into President Biden is a bust, House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan wants to investigate Hillary Clinton.
Rachel Maddow showed that the Republicans have become the party of jailing librarians, banning books, and getting rid of school desegregation.
What is the debt ceiling? What happens if the US breaches it? And other questions you were too embarrassed to ask.
Republicans in the House are signaling growing skepticism that the June 1 deadline Treasury Department Secretary Janet Yellen set for lawmakers to raise the debt ceiling is really set in stone. Wit…
Democrats have insisted that Rep. James Comer’s anti-Biden crusade is little more than a politically motivated stunt. He's effectively admitted they're right.
The fundraiser, which Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) won with a $100,000 bid, is set to benefit Republicans' campaign arm.
Monday, on FNC's "Hannity," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich applauded the approach House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) was taking in dealing with President Joe Biden and the debt ceiling negotiations. | Clips
The X-date is rapidly approaching, Yellen says. Others say it could occur anywhere from June to early August.
Justice Department lawyers declined to say whether Biden has the power to defy a debt cap.
The speaker has to keep conservatives happy or risk a threat to his gavel, while avoiding alienation of his battleground-district members.
School security is mired in debate. But shooting survivors have their own ideas.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed