They're at it again. South Carolina State Senator Sandy Senn is a Republican woman fighting yet another legislative attempt to "shackle women" along side with her "Sister Senators."
Speaker Kevin McCarthy and House Republicans pulled out of debt limit talks because they claim the conversations aren't productive.
The Facebook owner said it would appeal an order to stop sending data about European Union users to the United States.
The senator from South Carolina has a personal story that confounds easy political categories.
Tom Carper's impending retirement after four terms makes Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester (D-Del.) the immediate favorite to succeed him.
If the comparison between 2011 and today isn’t exact, the parallels are striking and the lessons learned from that event are shaping the latest fight.
South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott on Monday announced that he's seeking the Republican nomination for president in 2024.
Facebook’s parent company, Meta, was fined $1.3 billion for failing to comply with the European Union’s privacy policies.
Former President Trump on Monday welcomed Sen. Tim Scott (S.C.) to the 2024 Republican presidential primary, using Scott’s entry into the race as an opportunity to chide a rival who’s c…
Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) formally announced Monday that he will seek the GOP’s 2024 presidential nomination, jumping into a primary battle that has so far centered around former President Trump and …
The View's Ana Navarro expressed on Monday that she is happy to see Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) join the 2024 presidential race. However, her delight hinges on the fact that he is a black man.
Former President Donald Trump wished South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott "good luck" on Monday after he announced he was running for president in 2024.
Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) formally launched his 2024 presidential campaign at Charleston Southern University at an event with thousands of supporters.
Ireland’s Data Protection Commission announced a stunning penalty on Monday for Facebook, ordering Facebook to delete illegally collected EU data from storage and fining them a "record" $1.3 billion in fines.
The South Carolina Republican is running as someone who has "lived the American dream."
The European Union has slapped Meta with a record $1.3 billion privacy fine and ordered it to stop transferring user data across the Atlantic.
In a video Republicans apparently don’t want you to see, the newly announced presidential candidate showed off his true role for the GOP. And it wasn’t pretty.
The South Carolina senator kicked off his 2024 campaign on Monday.
Sen. Tim Scott (S.C.) is the most recent Republican to throw his hat into the ring for the party’s 2024 White House nomination, challenging former President Trump, who holds a commanding lead…
Former President Donald Trump praised newly declared GOP presidential candidate Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC), taking the opportunity to throw a jab at another 2024 contender in the Republican Party.
"The View" co-host Ana Navarro praised Republican South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott for entering the 2024 presidential election Monday.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed