Estranged Prince Harry attended his father’s, King Charles III, coronation Saturday morning.
There's no reason why the British taxpayers in the middle of a cost of living crisis should be paying a pence for the ceremony.
The lavish ceremony for Britain’s first new reigning monarch in 70 years, was brimming with ancient traditions with a few modern touches.
King Charles III made his Coronation oath on the Holy Bible before being anointed with sacred oil blessed at Westminster Abbey.
King Charles III was officially been crowned the monarch of the United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland in Westminster Abbey on Saturday. Shouts of “God Save the King” could be heard as crowds lined the streets to take in all the pomp and circumstance that was on full display. Over 19 marching bands took […]
The Coronation as it happens, with live updates and video steam from the Breitbart London team.
The newly coronated King Charles III has greeted his subjects while travelling in a golden coach originally built in the 19th century.
Celebrations are underway in Britain, with the procession of the newly anointed King Charles III parading through London.
U.S. President Joe Biden is nowhere to be seen as leaders from across the world gather for the Coronation of King Charles III.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed