A new report reveals that Ginni Thomas was paid tens of thousands of dollars by Leonard Leo, but the money was routed through Kellyanne Conway's consulting company with no mention of Thomas.
Justice Clarence Thomas accepted private school tuition payments for his grandnephew from GOP donor Harlan Crow.
We’re keeping a running list as more and more reports continue to pile up.
Reluctance to take this extraordinary step, though rational, is mistaken.
If prosecutors in the classified documents case have an insider witness from Mar-a-Lago, it might help explain why Donald Trump seems so nervous.
A powerful judicial activist reportedly arranged for a conservative group — with business before the Supreme Court — to secretly pay Justice Clarence Thomas' wife.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed