Both are examples of a wider problem: outright corruption being defined down into paperwork problems.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) acknowledged Sunday that it was “very difficult to see a path” to impeaching Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas in a GOP-led House, insisting that the part…
The federal courts are dominated by Republicans, so the appeals process could be rough.
Contradictory court orders put the abortion drug mifepristone in "uncharted territory."
The status of mifepristone in America, explained.
A Texas judge’s ruling could take mifepristone off the market. An alternative, however, exists.
Anti-government conspiracies and some recent court wins have spurred a surge of interest in a hot new area of civil law.
Republicans in Montana are trying to change the rules for next year’s Senate primary to make it easier to defeat Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.) and win back the Senate majority. A bill moving through th…
Tennessee Republicans fail to realize they are the ones making the connection through a continued assault on American democracy.
The plaintiffs brought the case to Matthew Kacsmaryk, a Trump-appointed federal judge who's known for advancing conservative causes.
CNN's Dana Bash sparred Sunday with AOC after the congresswoman suggested the Biden administration should ignore a new ruling regarding an abortion pill.
Any way you slice it, this is a great victory for the pro-life movement, and with it coming just ahead of Easter, it all the more amazing.
Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that ignoring a federal judge in Texas halted the Food and Drug Administration's approval of the abortion drug mifepristone was "on the table." | Clips
Truth Gettr gab-logo Gab Parler Telegram Share Tweet Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra on Sunday said the Biden Regime will ignore a federal judge’s ruling to suspend the FD...
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed