The White House issued a rare public rebuke of Tucker Carlson and his false effort to rewrite the history of the 1/6 attack.
Fox News, Tucker Carlson, and Kevin McCarthy are now under intense bipartisan criticism as their effort to rewrite the history of the 1/6 attack has backfired.
Republican on the House Oversight Committee like Jim Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Lauren Boebert refused to sign a letter condemning white supremacy.
Biden's plan to save Medicare raises taxes on the wealthy and eliminates a loophole that allows the rich to hide income from Medicare taxes.
Senate Republicans are condemning Carlson’s downplaying of the insurrection. House leaders, not so much.
The Dominion-Fox lawsuit puts the lie to Tucker Carlson’s January 6 revisionist history.
If you ask Carlson whether the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump, the answer will depend on who is listening.
The Biden administration joins a growing chorus of bipartisan voices denouncing the prime-time Fox News host for airing cherry-picked footage.
Fox hosts and executives privately mocked the former president’s election fraud claims, even as the network amplified them in a frantic effort to appease viewers.
The Biden administration rarely criticizes conservative media stars by name, but a deputy press secretary declared that Mr. Carlson “is not credible.”
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed