Fox News, Tucker Carlson, and Kevin McCarthy are now under intense bipartisan criticism as their effort to rewrite the history of the 1/6 attack has backfired.
Republican on the House Oversight Committee like Jim Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Lauren Boebert refused to sign a letter condemning white supremacy.
Biden's plan to save Medicare raises taxes on the wealthy and eliminates a loophole that allows the rich to hide income from Medicare taxes.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) sided with the Capitol Police and criticized Fox News for Tucker Carlson's lie-filled 1/6 propaganda.
The Dominion-Fox lawsuit puts the lie to Tucker Carlson’s January 6 revisionist history.
The Fox host’s private comments, revealed recently in court documents, contrast sharply with his support of conservatives on his show.
Hours after Senate Republicans slammed the Fox News host for using speaker-provided footage to downplay the riot, the House majority pushed to talk about other things.
Chuck Schumer accused Tucker Carlson of destroying America. But the Democratic senator won't go on TV to face him.
Truth Gettr gab-logo Gab Parler Telegram Share Tweet Jonathan Turley Constitutional expert Jonathan Turley weighed in on the government’s case against Jacob Chansley, AKA, the “QAnon Shaman”...
Truth Gettr gab-logo Gab Parler Telegram Share Tweet 100 Percent Fed Up reports – On Monday night, the physical and mental health of every single Democrat and RINO in Congress was potentially...
The White House issued a rare public rebuke of Tucker Carlson and his false effort to rewrite the history of the 1/6 attack.
Senate Republicans are condemning Carlson’s downplaying of the insurrection. House leaders, not so much.
The Biden administration joins a growing chorus of bipartisan voices denouncing the prime-time Fox News host for airing cherry-picked footage.
If you ask Carlson whether the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump, the answer will depend on who is listening.
In a rare rebuke of the Fox News ratings leader, the White House said Carlson is "not credible."
Marjorie Taylor Greene said the Republicans' visit would focus on the conditions of those jailed over Jan. 6
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre attacked Tucker Carlson Wednesday after Carlson discussed new footage from the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the Capitol.
Some pathetic Republican Senators are angry at Tucker Carlson for accurately describing the January 6 protest as "mostly peaceful."
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed