Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) wrecked the GOP argument on Biden and classified documents by pointing out that President Biden isn't an insurrectionist who tried to overthrow the government.
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said that House Republicans are hypocrites for wanting to investigate the Biden classified docs while ignoring Trump's potential classified docs crimes.
“We have a lot of questions,” said Rep. James Comer.
Don't focus on the headlines in the investigations into classified documents held by Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Focus on the details.
Hunter Biden recorded monthly rent payments of $49,910 while living at Joe Biden's residence, according to a document.
Chris Christie called out President Joe Biden and his administration for seemingly sitting on the discoveries of classified documents at Biden's residence and his previous workplace.
James Comer asks the White House to hand over visitor logs for Joe Biden's Wilmington residence, where multiple classified documents were found.
The nation’s famously low-key attorney general is actually quite comfortable in the spotlight. Now he has to decide whether to take on Donald Trump.
Lawmakers volleyed talking points back and forth in reaction to the discovery of classified documents outside the Biden White House.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed