Reps. Jim Jordan and James Comer have made a ton of record requests to the White House, but they were all denied because the requests lack constitutional authority.
After a long legal battle, the House Ways and Means Committee has finally released six years Trump's tax documents.
The release of former President Donald J. Trump’s private tax documents by the House Ways and Means Committee shows heavy losses from his own ventures as he continued to cash in on inherited assets.
Six years of Donald Trump's federal tax returns released on Friday show the former president paid very little in federal income taxes the first and last year of his presidency, claiming huge losses that helped limit his tax bill, among other revelations.
The documents, covering 2015 to 2020, could provide new insight into Trump’s wealth, the performance of his business empire and how he was able to reduce his tax liability.
Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson testified that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia told Donald Trump and Mark Meadows about QAnon in advance.
The corrupt Democrats in the House just destroyed President Trump’s right to privacy and released President Trump’s tax returns moments ago. Unfortunately, they failed again in their goal and only proved their contempt for the US Constitution. What a disgusting pack of jackals the Pelosi gang is. They have no regard for the law, the…
The House Ways and Means Committee released former President Donald Trump's tax returns Friday after a years-long legal battle to access and disclose them.
President Donald Trump’s tax returns will enter the public domain Friday after the Democrat-led House Ways and Means Committee voted to release them.
The House January 6 committee on Thursday released a new batch of transcripts, including interviews with Donald Trump Jr., former Trump White House aides and others.
It will take time for lawmakers and the public to digest the trove of documents relating to former President Donald Trump's tax returns released Tuesday night by the House Ways and Means Committee.
Republicans say the effort has been marred by selective disclosures and politics.
The House Ways and Means Committee has released Donald Trump's tax returns.
Opponents and on-the-fence Republicans want him to set up a select committee that would probe what they term "weaponized government."
While the House GOP spent the day blasting the Biden administration's move as obstructive, Republicans say it won't change much about how they conduct their investigations.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed