A Republican District Attorney has opened a criminal investigation into GOP Congressman-Elect George Santos (R-NY).
Former Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows took classified documents home with him, made copies, and handed them out to other people.
Santos has thus far shown no signs of stepping aside — even as he has publicly admitted to a long list of fabrications.
Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) suggested that George Santos's lawyer be referred to the NY State Bar Association for making false statements and being an accomplice to fraud. https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1607743172054077440?s=20&t=MndCWoVYmgPnCNZZEVU5tw George Santos has admitted that he lied
Donald Trump's tax returns will be made public for the American people to see on Friday morning.
The GOP leader has stayed silent as the incoming Republican congressman has admitted to several lies about his background.
Incoming New York Republican Rep.-elect Mike Lawler on Wednesday joined a growing number of GOP voices demanding answers from Rep.-elect George Santos (R-N.Y.) after he confessed to fabri…
Santos exploited the way religion gets a free pass in the American politics — and the extreme political agenda of the Jewish right.
Prosecutors said on Wednesday that they would examine Mr. Santos, who has admitted lying about his work and educational history during his campaign.
In recent interviews, Santos has talked about the questions raised about his biography and résumé. But those explanations leave some potentially problematic issues unresolved.
Guest host Tulsi Gabbard came down hard on the New York congressman-elect, who has admitted to fabricating significant parts of his résumé and embellishing his background.
Support for the incoming congressman is eroding at home.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed