Eighteen months later, the Jan. 6 committee has identified the culprit of this whodunit: It was the then-president, in the White House, with his lies.
The criminal referrals and report released by the Jan. 6 committee may not provide a clear-cut path to charges for Donald Trump. But they lay a road map for an investigative agency with the tools t…
Faulty memories, an interconnected plot, and some stories that don’t add up.
The Democratic-led House has passed a $1.7 trillion government spending bill.
The long-awaited document provides the evidence behind the conclusions outlined in the executive summary released at the end of the panel's final meeting.
The final report includes everything the committee found out about attempts to overturn the 2020 election, and refers Trump for charges.
The Jan. 6 House select committee's report details how military leaders came to fear the ex-president would misuse troops in an attempt to cling to power.
The 800-plus-page report contains new details and recommends constitutional consequences for Trump and his allies.
Republicans are struggling to navigate an increasingly complicated relationship with former President Trump, who has emerged from the midterms in arguably the weakest position he has been in but wh…
The final report of the committee provides many new details on former President Donald J. Trump’s actions and a record for history. But Republicans will soon begin a campaign to discredit it.
The voluminous final report from the Capitol attack committee dug deep into the unspoken alliance between Trump allies and far-right groups that showed up to riot.
The House select committee released its long-awaited final report on Thursday night.
President Trump responds to the Jan 6 report after the Jan 6 committee comes out with a bogus report with bogus recommendations from the unconstitutional committee. President Trump wanted security and safety and he asked for it on Jan 6. Unfortunately, Nancy Pelosi and the Mayor of Washington D.C. refused to honor his request. The…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed