In a bizarre rant on his social media platform, Donald Trump bragged that he turned down a deal to bring Paul Whelan home from a Russian prison.
Chuck Todd said that he could argue both sides of a Trump criminal referral, but he only argued why Trump should not be referred for prosecution.
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) called out the real reason why Sen. Kyrsten Sinema left the Democratic Party and called her a corporate Democrat who sabotaged important legislation.
The proposed framework from Sens. Sinema and Tillis is bipartisan — and it has a lot of problems that'll keep it from passing.
Sen. Kyrsten Sinema has been dumped by a top progressive firm after leaving the Democratic Party.
The clock is running out for Congress to fund the government and avoid a shutdown by Friday at midnight. With the holidays fast approaching, lawmakers are facing a familiar time crunch on two must-…
The U.S.’s increased efforts to assist Ukraine and other Eastern European countries in shoring up their cyber defenses amid Moscow’s war on Kyiv appear to have …
The House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol is increasingly turning to the Department of Justice as a potential partner for carrying out its mission once the panel sun…
Lawmakers are going down to the wire on vital government funding and defense policy bills.
1/6 Committee member Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said that any criminal referrals made by the 1/6 Committee are an important statement about the attack on our democracy.
A large executive summary describes former President Donald Trump’s culpability for his extensive and baseless effort to subvert the 2020 election, according to people briefed on its contents.
Ukraine's president is now contending with the fact that protecting was never high on the Trumpist agenda.
The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection concluded its meeting on Sunday where members discussed criminal referrals, multiple sources told CNN.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed