The 11th Circuit Court ruled that Judge Cannon's ordering of the special master in the Trump classified documents case was wrong and ordered the case dismissed.
The decision by the three-judge panel represents a significant win for federal prosecutors.
Some Republicans believe Trump's involvement would hurt Walker on Dec. 6 — but he hasn't even spent money to turn out the vote.
For a brief moment on election night a few weeks ago, you may have thought Republicans were preparing to turn on Trump. That clearly isn't happening.
The panel’s decision removed a major obstacle to the Justice Department’s investigation into Mr. Trump’s handling of sensitive government documents.
As he gets his presidential campaign underway, Donald J. Trump has aligned himself with forces that used to be outside the mainstream of American politics.
A trio of new defeats extended former President Donald Trump's legal losing streak as he seeks to delay or avoid scrutiny over his hoarding of classified documents and his 2020 election chicanery.
The appeals court ruling throwing out the special master process that had been put in place for the Mar-a-Lago search was a major rebuke of former President Donald Trump's arguments for why the materials seized from his home should be subject to outside review.
A federal judge rejected former President Donald Trump's privilege claims
Just weeks since his last visit to energize Democrats in the southern state, Obama acknowledged that voters have reason to be weary.
Former President Obama stumped for Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) on Thursday night to offer the senator a last-minute boost ahead of his consequential Georgia runoff against Republican Herschel Walker. …
President Biden on Thursday endorsed a major shakeup of the Democratic presidential nominating process that would make South Carolina the first state to vote.
Barack Obama on Thursday campaigned for Democrat Senator Raphael Warnock in Atlanta, Georgia. Warnock is in a tight race against Republican Herschel Walker for Georgia’s senate seat. Radical Marxist Warnock won the senate run-off in January 2021 and now he’s running to serve a full six-year term. Obama riled up the crowd in Atlanta Thursday…
What Kanye West really told us.
Judges he put on the bench not ruling in his favor must strike Donald Trump as a betrayal.
In a major defeat for former President Donald Trump, a federal appeals court on Thursday halted a third-party review of documents seized from his Mar-a-Lago estate.
A federal appeals court has acted to shut down an outside review of the Justice Department’s use of nearly 3,000 documents the FBI seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in August.
A federal appeals court ruled that there was no legal authority to appoint a special master to review the documents seized from Mar-a-Lago.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed