In the Mitch McConnell/Donald Trump feud, the best outcome would be mutually assured destruction.
House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) was finally forced to comment on Trump's dinner with Nick Fuentes and he dodged and didn't condemn Trump.
Rachel Maddow explained why Trump elevating Nazis by having dinner with them is not politics as usual.
Trump’s dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes was much more than a gaffe.
Concerns about inflation and supply chain issues are more important to the United States.
By complaining about an imagined “double standard,” Lindsey Graham accidentally stumbled onto an important point.
Democratic and Republican leaders prepared to intercede as President Biden warned the prospect of a December strike put the U.S. economy “at risk.”
Congressional lawmakers vowed to act quickly to prevent a strike by tens of thousands of rail workers, which would have a devastating effect on the economic recovery.
Some Freedom Caucus members view his efforts as a transparent attempt by the House GOP leader and his allies to defang proposed rules changes ahead of Jan. 3.
The Senate GOP leader spoke after House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy condemned Trump's dinner with Nick Fuentes, the antisemite, without naming him.
Georgia has one week to go in its bitterly fought Senate race, though it may feel like a lifetime for incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) and the GOP’s Herschel Walker. Warnock,…
Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) blasted Joe Biden and the “corporate class” for being soft on China and vowed to “reckon” with the ruling Chinese Communist Party.
Former President Donald Trump has come under a barrage of criticism from Jewish supporters and former envoys over his decision to host antisemitic rapper Kanye West and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago.
Governor Brian Kemp (R-GA) said Tuesday on "CNN This Morning" that former President Donald Trump made a "bad decision" when he had dinner at his Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, FL, with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes. | Clips
Dr. Oz is reportedly desperate to return to daytime television, but his US Senate campaign in Pennsylvania was such a disaster that no one will touch him.
The former president has had a choppy first two weeks of his campaign. Some changes to his larger operation are coming.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed