The media fell for a false "red wave" narrative.
Coverage of the 2022 midterms focused heavily on Hispanic voters, but Latino candidates also left a mark: voters will send more Hispanics to represent them in Washington than ever before. Democrats…
Asian American voter turnout doubled last cycle in Georgia — and Raphael Warnock and Herschel Walker see the voting bloc as potentially decisive in a close race.
Neoconservative war hawk John Bolton is trashing former President Donald Trump and championing Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for the White House in 2024. Trump has already announced his candidacy, while DeSantis has not. “[DeSantis has] had a very successful run as governor of Florida. He won re-election on Nov. 8 with a big majority. A…
Democratic California Governor Gavin Newsom said he will not seek the Democratic nomination for president in 2024 even if President Joe Biden does not run.
Former GOP House Speaker Paul Ryan is offering two reasons why GOP voters should walk away from Trump's 2024 presidential primary campaign.
The would-be pursuer of Trump and DeSantis is "all in" for the president’s reelection and willing to wait his turn.
Delia Ramirez won her suburban Chicago district with a strong progressive message. She thinks it’s the key to stemming gains by the GOP.
Cross-aisle bonds between Rep. Pat Ryan (D-N.Y.), Rep.-elect John James (R-Mich.) and Rep.-elect Wesley Hunt (R-Texas) were forged in the same class at the storied military academy.
California Governor Gavin Newsom will not be challenging Joe Biden in 2024, according to a new report. Gov. Newsom told the White House that he is “all in” for the president’s reelection and willing to wait his turn, Politico reported on Saturday. “I’ve told everyone in the White House, from the chief of staff to…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed