The GOP nominee in Virginia’s 7th Congressional District is a county official and former police officer recently endorsed by Donald Trump.
Her last second-intervention is way overdue, but it could still make a difference for Fetterman.
Both nations had presidents who attacked their elections. But their responses — and the aftermaths — were much different.
In this polarized climate, hundreds of Americans told us they agree on one thing: Campaigns must stop spamming voters’ phones with unwanted political texts.
Election officials in Philadelphia on Saturday said more than 3,400 mail-in ballots risk being rejected because of incorrect information, missing dates or missing secrecy envelopes.
Sen. Joe Manchin on Saturday slammed President Joe Biden after he called for coal plants across the US to be shuttered, saying Biden's remarks are "outrageous and divorced from reality" and suggesting it's "time he learn a lesson."
The biggest names in both parties stumped for Senate and governor in one of the biggest and closest swing states.
Zeldin has hammered on the state's crime issues and high cost of living, making him the party's most competitive candidate for governor in years.
Democrats are on edge and bringing in the reinforcements amid a narrower-than-expected margin.
Obama says ‘we’d have a very different Supreme Court’ if Dems had kept the Senate in 2014 Former President Obama on Saturday said that the makeup of the Supreme Court would be very different …
Former President Trump is holding a rally in Latrobe, Pa., Saturday evening. During the event, he will continue to campaign for Republican Senate candidate Mehmet Oz and gubernatorial candidate sta…
President Biden on Saturday rallied with Democrats in Philadelphia and compared Senate candidate John Fetterman (D) to Senate candidate Mehmet Oz (R) on top issues like abortion rights, gun control…
Strong winds knocked down American flags positioned behind Democratic Pennsylvania Sen. candidate John Fetterman as he spoke to voters Saturday
The White House on Saturday issued a non-apology for President Joe Biden after he made remarks in California about shutting down coal.
A rally for John Fetterman, featuring former President Barack Obama, failed to fill a stadium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Former President Donald Trump will hold a "Save America" rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania on Saturday, November 5.
President Joe Biden appeared at a rally with former President Barack Obama on Saturday, working to bolster Lt. Gov. John Fetterman.
Swing-state Pennsylvania is the stage for a clash of presidents ahead of the state's pivotal midterm elections.
A rally on Saturday in Philadelphia was their first joint campaign appearance since President Biden took office, adding a twist to the relationship of what has always been a political odd couple.
“Comments like these are the reason the American people are losing trust in President Biden," the West Virginian said. The White House later sought to clarify Biden's remarks.
Both parties make the mistake of stoking their political bases too much and not reaching out to the other side nearly enough.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed