Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) and his Democratic opponent Stacey Abrams clashed in their final debate on Sunday over issues ranging from abortion to voting rights and COVID-19 precautions. But they b…
Georgia Republican Gov. Brian Kemp and Democratic nominee Stacey Abrams faced off in their second and final gubernatorial debate Sunday night, with a little more than a week to go before Election Day amid record high early voting in the state.
RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel lamented the “unfair” Democratic argument that the yearslong villainization of Nancy Pelosi contributed to the attack on her husband as the investigation continues.
Musk had amplified a far-right lie about the assault days after he became Twitter's owner, a move that's stoked fears about the platform's future.
Democratic New York Gov. Kathy Hochul said Sunday the Republican Party are "master manipulators" who are making a conspiracy about the rise in crime.
There was a third person inside Paul Pelosi's house on Friday when he was attacked by suspect David DePape according to a report by NBC News.
Director, actor, and longtime Democrat activist Rob Reiner blamed former President Trump for the attack on Nancy Pelosi’s husband.
President Joe Biden on Saturday again tried to blame Republicans for the attack on Paul Pelosi on Friday as he visited a polling location.
During a Sunday appearance on Newsmax TV's "The Gorka Reality Check," Breitbart News Washington bureau chief Matt Boyle predicted Republicans were "clearly on a pathway to the majority" in the Senate. | Clips
Georgia’s Republican Governor Brian Kemp and Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams squared off Sunday night in Georgia’s second debate. Georgia has already seen record early voter turnout despite Joe Biden’s attacks on the state’s new voting laws. Democrat Stacey Abrams lashed out at Brian Kemp for accurately claiming his opponent wants to defund the police…
With 10 days until the election, Democrats are warning of threats and Republicans are trying to tamp down rhetoric.
The speaker has headlined Republican attacks for almost as long as she's led House Democrats — a political truism her party is lamenting after her husband's assault.
The alleged assailant faces charges including homicide and elder abuse.
Local law enforcement officials are trying to understand the scale of potential threats to the physical safety of high-profile politicians and election workers before the midterms.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed