Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) expressed his frustration with the GOP for not doing anything about political violence and called out Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert for glorifying violence.
For years, Republicans made Nancy Pelosi out to be a public enemy — the attack on her home is the result.
With 10 days until the election, Democrats are warning of threats and Republicans are trying to tamp down rhetoric.
President Biden voted early in the November midterms at a polling center in Delaware on Saturday alongside his granddaughter Natalie Biden, the 18-year-old daughter of Beau Biden. The two members o…
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) released a statement Saturday evening saying that her husband Paul Pelosi’s condition “continues to improve” after a “life-threatening attack” early Frid…
Republicans have responded to the recent attack on Paul Pelosi, the husband of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), with a mix of messages, some of which have prompted sharp criticism from Democrats. M…
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi issued a statement Saturday night on the “life-threatening” attack on her 82-year-old husband Paul at their San Francisco home early Friday morning while she was reportedly in Washington, D.C. Pelosi indicated the attack was worse than reported as she said her husband was given “life-saving medical care.” According to…
President Barack Obama has an inspiring message of hope for you all.
David DePape lived inside a school bus parked outside of his former lover's home in the weeks leading up to the attack on Paul Pelosi.
The Democrat media complex has tried to incriminate conservatives for the attack on Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) husband, Paul Pelosi.
Networks CNN and MSNBC recently tried to connect the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) husband, Paul Pelosi, to January 6th.
The alleged assailant faces charges including homicide and elder abuse.
The speaker has headlined Republican attacks for almost as long as she's led House Democrats — a political truism her party is lamenting after her husband's assault.
Lawmakers and judges have decried an uptick in threats against them.
The assailant who attacked Paul Pelosi is expected to be arraigned in court on Tuesday, though law enforcement has still not disclosed a motive.
Speaker Pelosi sent a letter to her colleagues saying that her children, grandchildren and she are "heartbroken and traumatized by the life-threatening attack on our Pop."
Experts say political violence could "get a lot worse" around November’s elections.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed