Justice Clarence Thomas intervened on his own and temporarily blocked an order requiring Sen. Lindsey Graham to testify in Georgia criminal case.
Democrats and pro-democracy groups need to run ads based on these closing arguments and they need to start it now.
The right-wing justice will allow the South Carolina senator to temporarily avoid testifying in Fulton County's election probe.
The justice’s order was an “administrative stay” that will almost certainly not be the Supreme Court’s last word on the matter.
Justice Clarence Thomas on Monday agreed to temporarily freeze a lower court order requiring the testimony of Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham in front of an Atlanta-area special grand jury that is investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election in the state.
Thomas temporarily blocked Sen. Lindsey Graham’s testimony to a special grand jury investigating whether then-President Donald Trump and others illegally tried to influence the 2020 election in the state.
Biden Admin, Woke Corporations Exposed in Georgia | RealClearPolitics
The white majority is fading, the economy is changing and there’s a pervasive sense of loss in districts where Republicans fought the outcome of the 2020 election.
In the senator’s recollection, the Supreme Court justice who wrote the opinion overturning the abortion ruling tried to show Mr. Kennedy that he was not a threat to Roe.
US Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Monday temporarily blocked a subpoena issued by a grand jury seeking Senator Lindsey Graham’s testimony. In January Fulton County Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis requested a special grand jury in her investigation into former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn Georgia’s fraudulent 2020 election results. Fani Willis based her investigation…
Fair Fight Action, the nonprofit founded by Abrams, paid her close friend and ally’s law firm $9.4 million in 2019 and 2020, with two more years of billing yet to be disclosed.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed