Trump responded to being granted a special master by one of his appointees by demanding that the 2020 election results be changed so that he can return to the White House.
The mainstream media headlines after Trump was granted a special master in the classified documents case ignored the fact that the judge was a Trump appointee.
Trump federal judge Aileen Cannon granted Trump's request for a special master and order the DOJ to halt its use of seized classified materials in the criminal investigation.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy claimed that President Biden, not MAGA fascists is the real threat to the soul of America.
The ruling also effectively barred federal prosecutors from using key pieces of evidence as they continue to investigate whether Mr. Trump illegally retained national defense documents at his estate.
A federal judge in Florida has granted former President Donald Trump's request to appoint a special master to review classified documents retrieved by the FBI at his Mar-a-Lago residence. NBC News' Ryan Reilly and Kelly O'Donnell report the details of the order and how this affects the Department of Justice's investigation.
Cannon’s order included permitting a so-called special master to review the seized materials for potential attorney-client and executive privilege.
A federal judge has granted a request by former President Donald Trump’s legal team to appoint a special master to review documents seized by the FBI during a search of his Florida home last month.
Biden is on a roll this summer — but wary Democrats are still unsure if they want him to campaign for them.
A ruling by a judge appointed by former President Donald J. Trump surprised specialists and could slow the documents investigation.
A federal judge said the government may continue weighing any potential breach of national security, but for now can't use the documents in its criminal investigation.
We’ve learned quite a bit about the FBI's investigation and how Trump is trying to defend himself.
Listen5 minComment on this storyCommentGift ArticleShareWe received yet more details Friday on the FBI’s search of Mar-a-Lago. One immediately stood out: According to the newly released inventory l...
A federal judge threw a wrench Monday in the Justice Department investigation into potential mishandling of documents from former President Donald Trump's White House by granting his request for a special master to review evidence seized from his Florida home last month.
A federal judge has granted former President Donald Trump's request to appoint a "special master" to review materials that the FBI seized from Mar-a-Lago last month.
Even in a blue state, Keith Ellison is confronting the realities facing Democrats in 2022.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed