1/6 Committee Vice Chair Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) said that the committee is in conversations to have former vice president Mike Pence testify in September.
Republican Senate candidate Mehmet Oz ran away from women asking about abortion, and his campaign called the police on them.
House Republican candidates are being advised not to say Trump's name during the campaign as a matter of survival.
Former President Trump could be facing mounting legal troubles as new details emerge about the Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation that prompted an FBI search of his Mar-a-Lago estate. …
Two groups want the Mar-a-Lago affidavit unsealed. One wants the truth, the other wants a weapon.
Trump announced he will file a Fourth Amendment unlawful search and seizure motion over the FBI’s "illegal" raid on Mar-a-Lago.
Former President Donald Trump is promising major legal action following the unprecedented FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago.
Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said in a preview of her interview that will air Sunday on ABC's "This Week" that the January 6 Select Committee investigating the Capitol attack was in discussions with former Vice President Mike Pence's legal team over his potential testimony. | Clips
President Trump on Friday said he will be filing a “major motion” soon in response to the “illegal” FBI raid of his Florida residence. “A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with…
The former president demanded transparency around the search of Mar-a-Lago. He didn’t get quite that. Nor did he get closure.
Former DHS chief of staff Miles Taylor said that when Trump lawyer Christina Bobb worked with him, she wasn't trusted to use the copier.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed