President Joe Biden announced Saturday that he would return to isolation after testing positive again for coronavirus.
Biden's new positive test is an example of a rebound Covid-19 case, a phenomenon that has happened in some cases after people take Paxlovid.
President Joe Biden tested positive for COVID again on Saturday, just over one week after he originally tested positive.
President Biden offered a video update on his health after his physician said he had tested positive again for COVID-19. “Hey folks, Joe Biden here. Tested positive this morning. Going to be workin…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed