Trump wrote about his ex-wife Ivana Trump's death, without ever mentioning that he would love or miss her.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi told House Republicans men complaining about abortion on the House floor that she knows more about having babies than the Pope.
Senate Republicans have blocked a bill that would have stopped states from preventing women from traveling out of state for abortions.
Steve Bannon made one last motion to delay his trial, but the judge denied it and ruled that proceedings begin on Monday.
A federal judge is keeping the door open for Steve Bannon to use a potential new defense argument where he could present his recent bid to testify for the House January 6 committee to the jury when he goes on trial on contempt of Congress charges next week for his failure to comply with a committee subpoena last year.
Donald Trump is sending out fundraising emails to his supporters over Ivana Trump's death.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed