Facebook Twitter Pinterest Reddit Flipboard Print Email Copy Link Like More Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony to the Committee was poised, confident, detailed, internally consistent, and consistent with the facts already established. She blew the roof off the building. But Hutchinson cannot help the fact that, at the time, she was 25 years old and held a …
1/6 Committee member Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said that Republicans and the media who don't want to say anything contradictory are reinforcing Trump's cult.
The 1/6 Committee isn't playing along with Bannon and Trump's executive privilege con, and they are not going to give Steve Bannon a public platform.
Mary Trump explained that Pat Cipollone has no reason to lie or take a bullet for her uncle, and that has got Donald Trump worried.
The Supreme Court’s decision could help Democrats in 17 tight midterm contests.
“Keep protesting. Keep making your point. It's critically important," the president told those angered by the Supreme Court's recent ruling.
One and a half years later, the minute-by-minute horrors of the January 6 insurrection, and then-President Donald Trump's role in fomenting the violence, are still coming into focus, thanks in large part to recent public hearings from the House committee investigating the attack.
Former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) said he was “sobbing” as he watched the Jan 6, 2021 attack at the Capitol happen, according to a new book. In Atlantic journalist’s Mark LeibovichR…
Ag Commissioner Nikki Fried is the sole statewide elected Democrat, but that may not be enough to beat former GOP Gov. Charlie Crist in the Florida primary.
Sequestered with family and security, Ms. Hutchinson, 26, has in the process developed an unlikely bond with Representative Liz Cheney, the panel’s vice chairwoman.
The decision would appease some Democrats calling for such a move, but others in his administration have said it’s an unnecessary step.
Gift ArticleShareTwo nights before supporters of President Donald Trump were set to march on the Capitol, Stephen K. Bannon was working to get the head of the Proud Boys out of jail.The leader of t...
Whether or not Donald Trump ends up facing criminal charges, the House committee probing the US Capitol insurrection has scored a critical win over the ex-President by thwarting his effort to cover up the true horror of that day of infamy.
Former House Speaker Paul Ryan was "sobbing" as he watched the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol unfold on television, a new book reports.
Members of the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol previewed on Sunday the panel's next public hearing, which will zero in on how the violent mob came together and the role of extremist groups in the deadly insurrection.
The offer cited an accompanying letter from former President Donald Trump purporting to “waive” executive privilege over his longtime ally's testimony.
Former White House counsel Pat Cipollone met with the panel for more than eight hours on Friday.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed