Mary Trump explained that Pat Cipollone has no reason to lie or take a bullet for her uncle, and that has got Donald Trump worried.
Sarah Palin uncorked a classic rant that was loaded with self-pity and topped with praise for Trump's nearly 80-year-old testicles.
Gov. Greg Abbott amped up his anti-immigrant hysteria and showed how much of a threat Beto O'Rourke is to him on Fox News.
The 1/6 Committee isn't playing along with Bannon and Trump's executive privilege con, and they are not going to give Steve Bannon a public platform.
1/6 Committee member Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said that Thursday's 1/6 Committee hearing will focus on what Trump was doing during the insurrection.
Gift ArticleShareTwo nights before supporters of President Donald Trump were set to march on the Capitol, Stephen K. Bannon was working to get the head of the Proud Boys out of jail.The leader of t...
Stephen Bannon is willing to testify publicly before the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot, his lawyer told the panel in a letter Saturday, in a stark change of course af…
A Trump tweet on Dec. 19, 2020 — “Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!” — had an "explosive effect" on far-right militia groups, Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) said.
In a letter, Trump told his former chief strategist he will waive his claim of executive privilege, which government lawyers have said never applied.
Steve Bannon -- who defied a congressional subpoena and is set to go to trial on criminal contempt charges -- told the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection on Saturday that he is now willing to testify, ideally at a public hearing, according to a letter obtained by CNN.
Members of the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol previewed on Sunday the panel's next public hearing, which will zero in on how the violent mob came together and the role of extremist groups in the deadly insurrection.
Former President Donald Trump is considering attending former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s funeral in Japan, according to a new report. Abe was assassinated while campaigning for a political candidate in Nara on Friday. Trump and Abe were extremely close while they both held their nation’s highest offices. The duo even played golf together multiple…
The offer cited an accompanying letter from former President Donald Trump purporting to “waive” executive privilege over his longtime ally's testimony.
Former White House counsel Pat Cipollone met with the panel for more than eight hours on Friday.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed