After Russian forces were mauled in cities and towns in northern Ukraine, Vladimir V. Putin is shifting the focus of his invasion to the flatlands of Donbas, in the east.
Russia might do well to find a carrier like President Zelensky to bring peace, freedom, and democracy to Russia.
Russia, angry over the loss of its Black Sea flagship, has warned of "unpredictable consequences" if US continues supplying weapons to Ukraine.
For years now The Gateway Pundit has reported on the attempted coup against President Trump and his administration. We now know that this coup was real and involved several intelligence officials as well as the Hillary Clinton Campaign, Barack Obama, Joe Biden with the undying support from the fake news mainstream media. Now they are…
Why war crime investigators are looking for cluster bombs in Ukraine.
“Our air defense forces are doing everything they can to protect us, but the enemy is insidious and ruthless," Kyiv's mayor Vitali Klitschko said.
Reposted with permission from Barbara Boyd On April 9th, the Associated Press was leaked a story from the national security state which has the following narrative legend: Vladimir Putin will interfere in the 2022 U.S. midterm elections against the Democrats because of the Biden Administration’s support for Ukraine. To those who have followed this saga since the…
The number of dead is double that announced by Ukrainian authorities almost two weeks ago.
Dem Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) is one of the biggest liars in Congress. He was the main pusher of the anti-Trump Russiagate hoax. Now, Schiff has higher aspirations. According to a new report, Schiff wants to be Speaker of the House after Nancy Pelosi. Breitbart reported: With rumors of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) retiring…
The sinking of the Moskva was a major blow to the Russian fleet and the most significant combat loss for any navy in decades.
Ukraine's president has challenged western allies, questioning their commitment and the existing security order. The American president has harshly criticized the Russians, but without policies to match.
At least one person has been killed and several others injured in Kyiv after the Ukrainian capital "came under fire" on Saturday morning, the city's mayor said.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told CNN Friday that "all of the countries of the world" should be prepared for the possibility that Russian President Vladimir Putin could use tactical nuclear weapons in his war on Ukraine.
Russia is now preparing to launch a renewed push into eastern Ukraine's Donbas region in what could end up being the biggest tank battle in Europe since the Second World War. Former Lt. Col. in the US Army, Daniel L. Davis, looks at what Ukraine needs to do to defeat Putin's forces in this decisive battle.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed