Former President Donald Trump is endorsing Mehmet Oz in Pennsylvania’s crowded Senate primary, ending months of jockeying for Trump's support
Pennsylvania, where deep-blue and deep-red politics collide, is in the midst of an unprecedented primary election season. The May primary is the first one in...
The celebrity TV doctor aggressively pursued Trump’s backing in the Pennsylvania primary.
As former President Donald Trump rallied support for Republicans to take back control in Congress, he called for the GOP to initiate a bill that would protect employees’ rights to make decisions regarding their personal healthcare, including choosing not to get vaccinated.
Rep. Madison Cawthorn declined to backtrack on his claims about lawmakers partaking in orgies and drug use, saying that the halls of Congress were "being shuffled by cowards," while pledging to investigate Dr. Anthony Fauci and impeach President Joe Biden if the GOP retook the House of…
Trump endorsed Dr. Oz in Pennsylvania’s U.S. Senate Race after his initial pick, Sean Parnell, dropped out amid a contentious custody battle.
Former President Donald Trump announced his support for Dr. Mehmet Oz on Saturday, a key endorsement in the wide-open Pennsylvania Republican Senate primary.
The former president wades into a closely watched midterm contest.
Trump called on Republicans to remove DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas from office during a rally in North Carolina on Saturday.
Trump called on Republicans to make it unlawful for employers to fire unvaccinated employees if the GOP regains a majority in Congress.
In a classic David vs. Goliath tale, the Amazon workers in Staten Island, New York, beat union-busting billionaire Jeff Bezos to form a union. Here are five things to watch as this battle royale over unionization unfolds.
The GOP is openly discussing tying Biden administration's scrapping of Title 42, a Trump-era pandemic border policy, to a range of other voter concerns.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed