President Biden didn't forget what Senate Republicans like Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz did to his Supreme Court nominee at Judge Jackson's confirmation celebration.
Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy sparred with press secretary Jen Psaki Friday over Vice President Kamala Harris not wearing a mask.
A day after her historic confirmation vote in the Senate, Ketanji Brown Jackson joins President Biden in the Rose Garden for an event featuring several of her future colleagues on the Supreme Court.
President Biden and Vice President Harris welcome Justice-designate Ketanji Brown Jackson to the White House a day after the Senate voted to make her the first Black woman on the Supreme Court.
They could have a Senate majority in 2023. But they won't say, definitively, how they would treat another Joe Biden Supreme Court nominee.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed