It's the Rams' first Super Bowl win since the 1999 season — and their first representing Los Angeles since 1951.
The hitmakers co-headlined with Kendrick Lamar, Mary J. Blige and Eminem for a thrilling performance celebrating the rich musical legacy of West Coast hip-hop.
"It was no surprise to us," NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told HuffPost Sunday.
A bold fan decided to run onto the field during the Super Bowl LVI matchup between the Los Angeles Rams and the Cincinnati Bengals.
Backed by a choir, the “Black Like Me” singer wowed the crowd and the players at SoFi stadium just before kickoff.
Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald put the exclamation point on the team’s Super Bowl victory over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday night.
Several high-profile celebrities were spotted without masks at Super Bowl LVI on Sunday, despite regulations mandating health precautions at the event.
Cooper Kupp is at the mountain top of wide receivers in the NFL.
Matthew Stafford made the most out of his first season with the Los Angeles Rams.
Rapper Eminem took a knee Sunday evening during the Super Bowl halftime show at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. According to a report from Puck, the NFL was not happy with Eminem’s plans to kneel during his performance. Eminem wanted to take a knee during halftime today. The NFL said no way. The backstage clash…
Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson and "Freedom Convoy" protesters have come to an agreement that could see protesters clear residential zones in the next 24 hours.
The Los Angeles Rams are Super Bowl champions. The Rams beat the Bengals 23-20 in Super Bowl LVI.
Superstar rappers Eminem, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Mary J. Blige and Kendrick Lamar put on an unforgettable all-star performance Sunday at Super Bowl LVI.
The former president and some candidates he has endorsed are warring with Republican officials and donors, who prefer winning candidates over those most interested in Trump's grievance campaigns. Polls show ebbing popularity.
The 1990s took center stage at the Super Bowl half-time show this year, during which rapper Eminem took knee for yet-to-be explained reasons.
During the montage of celebrities at the Super Bowl, few, if any, were wearing masks even though masks are required at mega-events in LA.
Pennsylvania GOP Senate candidate Dave McCormick will be releasing a Super Bowl ad referencing "Let's Go, Brandon" as a hit to Biden.
Republican Senate Candidate Dave McCormick will air a new commercial labeled “Brandon” Sunday night during the Super Bowl. According to Conservative Brief — Dave McCormick was the CEO of Bridgewater Associates, the largest hedge fund in the world with assets worth at least $150 billion, from 2020 until January of this year. McCormick explains in…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed