President Biden has improved the lives of millions of Americans as 4 million have gained health insurance coverage during his presidency.
The Court’s Republican majority seems very concerned with reining in Biden’s power to fight a deadly pandemic.
Two of the lawyers arguing against President Biden's vaccine mandate at the Supreme Court have tested positive for COVID.
The pair of requirements, which would affect tens of millions of workers, have been in legal limbo since agencies published them last year.
Liberal Court Justices Make Up Lies About Covid | RealClearPolitics
A common rhetorical trope is that these challenges are referenda on individual liberty. They're actually about something even more important.
The court seemed more likely to sustain a separate requirement that health care workers at facilities that receive federal money be vaccinated.
Some cases were found in children admitted for reasons aside from Covid. The Supreme Court heard arguments against President Biden’s vaccine mandates.
Louisiana AG Jeff Landry expressed optimism about his chances in front of the Supreme Court in a challenge to the Biden administration's vaccine mandate.
Starting at 10 a.m., the justices will hear Republican-led challenges to White House policies affecting nearly 100 million people employed at large private businesses and health-care facilities that receive federal funding.
Justice Sonia Sotomayor came under fire Friday for spreading COVID misinformation as the Supreme Court weighs in on Biden's vaccine mandate.
The Louisiana Supreme Court has upheld a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for the state's largest healthcare system
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed