Trump's new social media venture was flagged by experts as a scheme, and the SEC is already investigating.
Devin Nunes announced that he is leaving Congress to take a job with Trump's new media company that is already under investigation.
The 10-term congressman will be the CEO of the new Trump Media & Technology Group.
Former President Trump's blood oxygen level fell to a dangerous low after he tested positive for COVID-19 last year, according to a new book by former chief of staff Mark Meadows.
Nunes will step down from his seat at the end of December, according to an announcement Monday.
The lawmaker is a prolific fundraiser whose war chest contained nearly $12 million as of the end of September.
Rep. Devin Nunes announced his retirement from Congress on Monday to join former President Trump’s social media company.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed