House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) pointed out that McCarthy will punish Republicans for voting for infrastructure but not for inciting violence.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) says that the bipartisan $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, which cleared Congress on Friday and is awaiting President Biden's signature, is a “godsend” for his state.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) excoriated Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) on Twitter on Monday after he posted an anime video with his face superimposed on a figure violently attacking characters depicting Ocasio-Co
In a tweet, the House speaker urged House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) to support ethics and law enforcement investigations.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is calling for a series of investigations into Rep. Paul Gosar after the Arizona Republican took to Twitter this week to advertise violence against Rep.
The White House on Tuesday condemned a video shared by Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) that depicted the congressman and other lawmakers violently attacking President Biden and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.).
The far-right Arizona lawmaker posted an anti-immigration meme that appeared to endorse violence against Democrats.
Jennifer Gosar, sister of GOP Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar, excoriated her own brother for a social media post including a photoshopped video depicting Gosar assassinating Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and threatening Pres. Joe Biden.
An effort is afoot to strip the 13 pro-infrastructure Republicans of their committee assignments. The most oft-cited reason? They gave Biden a win.
Speaker Pelosi is calling for a criminal law enforcement investigation into Rep. Paul Gosar's threat of violence against AOC.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed