At some point, it should have become strange that Donald Trump had people willing to work for him. The former president has a history of turning his back on both contractors and former employees. When Michael Cohen was arrested back in 2018, his long-time employer certainly didn’t have his back. The New York state investigation into … Continue reading "Ex-Trump Exec: Former President Won’t Hesitate to Throw Allen Weisselberg Under the Bus"
For months now, both Georgia and New York state were ramping up cases against Donald Trump. Many wondered where that cases were going and how long it would be before Trump ended up in court. And now, at least in New York, it seems that the answer is soon. Last week, a spokesperson from New … Continue reading "WATCH: Former Mueller Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann Explains Why Today’s News is Really Troubling for Trump"
When he was president, Donald Trump had a number of people around him willing to pretend he was fit. Dr. Jerome Adams said that he was fitter than he was. Dr. Ronnie Jackson said that Trump was an impressive physical specimen. In reality, Trump was an obese man who ate poorly and rarely exercised. Joe … Continue reading "WATCH: Trump Jr. Has Meltdown Over Media Covering Biden’s Fitness Regimen"
The Manhattan DA convened a grand jury to hear evidence and weigh charges against former president Donald Trump and the employees of the Trump Organization as part of the criminal probe into the company, according to reporting from the Washington Post. Prosecutors are attempting to pressure the Trump Organization’s CFO Allen Weisselberg into cooperating. Former Trump Organization executive Barbara Res and former U.S. attorney Barbara McQuade join MSNBC’s Chief Legal Correspondent Ari Melber to discuss the escalation in the investigation.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed