Tensions have boiled over among House Republicans as Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) unloaded on members of her party for poisoning democracy.
Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, received boos Saturday from a crowd of more than 2,100 delegates at the state Republican convention. Despite the boos, Utah Republicans rejected a motion to censure Romney over his votes to impeach former President Donald Trump. The panel discusses.
Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, the No. 3 House Republican, publicly rejected former President Donald Trump's most recent false charge that he would've won the 2020 election if not for "fraudulent" votes, her latest rebuke of the former president that has put her at odds with many members of her own party.
“The 2020 presidential election was not stolen,” the Wyoming Republican correctly noted on Monday.
NBC's Leigh Ann Caldwell reports that Rep. Liz Cheney's future and whether she gets removed from her position "is going to rest with Leader McCarthy."
Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyo.) is in hot water among many of her Republican peers because of her unabashed criticism of former president Donald Trump’s attempts to subvert the election results.
Republican Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney slammed former President Donald Trump and Republicans over claims of voter fraud Monday.
On January 6, Roger Marshall was one of eight Republican senators to vote against the Electoral College counts in Arizona and Pennsylvania, despite zero evidence that any actual fraud or wrongdoing had been committed in either state.
CNN's Brianna Keilar and John Berman say House minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) shifting comments over the past 6 months about the 2020 presidential election and January 6th capitol insurrection show former President Donald Trump still has a hold on the GOP.
Earlier today President Trump released an explosive statement saying, “The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!” This prompted Republican Party House leader Liz Cheney to lash out at President Trump with her latest vicious attack on President Trump and his 74 million voters! Cheney tweeted,…
Wyoming RINO Rep. Liz Cheney needs to be tossed out of the GOP NOW. Liz Cheney escalated her attacks and lashed out at President Trump on Monday in response to his explosive statement on the fraudulent 2020 election. President Trump wrote, “The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 will be, from this day forth, known as…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed