How the West Lost Covid | RealClearPolitics
The sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un issued a warning to the Biden administration.
The Arizona Republican Party and its lawyers are being forced to pay over $18,000 in legal fees for one of its lawsuits in Maricopa County challenging President Biden's 2020 election victory.
Protesters held a die-in at the World of Coca-Cola on Monday to pressure Georgia-based corporations to oppose the state's new voting bills, even though the five targeted companies had already expressed various levels of support for the GOP-backed legislation's opponents.
A Georgia judge indicated he could move to unseal Fulton County's absentee ballots for an investigation over alleged fraud during the November general election.
Illinois state lawmakers from both sides of the aisle are looking to flex the legislature’s appropriation power on the influx of federal dollars headed to the state’s budget.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed