Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) relocated her office due to safety concerns after maskless Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) berated her in a hallway.
Marxist Democrat Cori Bush is making a splash her first big month as a Democrat lawmaker. During the sham impeachment of President Trump Cori Bush openly smeared President Trump as a racist and the “white-supremacist-in-chief.” Bush later drafted a resolution to punish anyone who challenged the fraudulent 2020 election. On Friday Rep. Cori Bush accused…
Two of the biggest social media personalities in the freshman House class got in an online back-and-forth after an in-person hallway confrontation.
In a series of tweets, Rep. Dana Titus (D-NV) called for Taylor Green to be removed from the House of Representatives.
Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., has moved her office in the Capitol after an alleged confrontation with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed