StoryGraph Biggest Story 2021-01-27 -- department health (3), a supreme court decision (3), with enrollment for 2021 growing by about 7 (2), legal challenge to the affordable care act is expected this (2), insurance marketplace currently serving 36 states (2)
Biden To Reopen 'Obamacare' Markets For COVID-19 Relief
President Joe Biden is reportedly expected to sign an executive order Thursday, fulfilling a campaign promise.
A top MAGA gathering finds life complicated after Trump
CPAC was at the top of its powers last year. Then Covid-19 hit, Trump lost, and the postelection chaos ensued. Now, the confab has some challenges ahead.
Biden to reopen 'Obamacare' markets for COVID-19 relief
President Joe Biden plans to reopen the HealthCare
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed