"Can’t you just say the words, ‘This election was not stolen?’"
The report of more interference efforts comes as the Senate makes plans for its impeachment trial.
Former President Donald Trump may still have some pardons up his sleeve.
A criminal complaint filed in D.C. court alleges a pro-Trump protester who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 threatened to "assassinate" Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Majority Leader Chuck Schumer criticized Minority Leader Mitch McConnell on Sunday for stalling power-sharing negotiations as the Senate prepares to address the "three essential items on our plate" — impeachment, coronavirus relief, and confirming Cabinet members.
A California resident died hours after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
GOP Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said it is “arrogant” to say former President Donald Trump should be impeached by the Senate so he can’t run again.
Chris Christie criticized Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and other GOP lawmakers for continuing to question the results of the 2020 election.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed