President-elect Joe Biden on Tuesday named Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of Health and Human Services, a nominee who could make history by becoming the first openly tr
As Maine's lawmakers reconvene, dozens of bills are under consideration to address the public health crisis and economic fallout caused by COVID-19.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will spend part of President Trump's final morning as commander in chief at church with President-elect Joe Biden.
A Ugandan government official has accused the United States of meddling in their election.
Local governments spending of federal coronavirus relief dollars on special interest groups is a waste, a Kansas policy expert said.
Rachel Levine is poised to become the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
President-elect Joe Biden announced Tuesday that Dr. Rachel Levine, who is transgender, will serve as his assistant Health and Human Services secretary.
President-elect Joe Biden announced Tuesday that he had chosen Dr. Rachel Levine to serve as the assistant secretary of health.
“She is a historic and deeply qualified choice to help lead our administration’s health efforts,” Joe Biden said of Rachel Levine.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed